A Celebration of Spring: Flower Ceremony and Father’s Day!!
Please join us on June 18th to honor Father’s Day in addition to a Flower Ceremony. This simple spring ritual, symbolizing the diversity and beauty of our community, is celebrated by Unitarian Universalist congregations around the world.
Bring a flower to this much-loved UU ceremony — from your garden, from a flowering tree or shrub, or from the store. The flowers are brought together to create a beautiful bouquet and at the end of the service each person takes home a new flower.
Our guest speaker, Dory Pinkham is a retired Microbiologist and a current Reiki Master and teacher. She enjoys creating rituals and marking life (and nature!) events in ceremony and hung out her wedding officiant shingle over ten years ago. An original member of CRUUC, Dory is now serving as a member of our board.
We hope you’ll join us! As always, we will finish up with a potluck and social hour, so please bring food and/or drink to share. Blue jeans and casual attire are welcome.
Our current meeting place is 3737 New Hope Way, Castle Rock, CO, 80109, in the Castle Rock Room of New Hope Presbyterian Church.*
Please arrive by 3:45 p.m. Meetings begin promptly at 4:00 p.m.
To R.S.V.P., simply email Cath Wyngarden email@example.com.
- What To Expect at a Discussion & Potluck
- UUA Beliefs & Principles
- Circle of Trust Touchstones
- Potluck Tips
- *This facility is wheelchair accessible
- Food Drive Saturday, June 10 from 7:00 a.m. until noon. Volunteers needed! Please contact Gary Wyngarden firstname.lastname@example.org
- Culture Club, The Road To Character by David Brooks. For more information, email Sue Fraley or call Marnie Buckley 720-810-5457.