Please join us for a Holiday Gathering Sunday, December 18, 2016, from 4:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Joining us will be singer, songwriter and musician John Redmon a.k.a. JRed to lead us in a holiday sing-a-long.
As always, our gathering will include a potluck, so please bring food and/or drink to share. Blue jeans and casual attire are welcome.
Our current meeting place is 3737 New Hope Way, Castle Rock, CO, 80109, in the Castle Rock Room of New Hope Presbyterian Church*.
To R.S.V.P., simply email Cath Wyngarden firstname.lastname@example.org, or text 360-298-4638.
Monthly Exploration & Potluck Meetings
- Sunday, January 15 at 4:00 p.m. Annual Meeting
Culture Club Meetings
For additional information on CRUUC’s Culture Club, please contact Sue Fraley or Marnie Buckley (720-810-5457).
- Saturday, January 7 (changed from 14th) at 6 p.m. in a member’s home — We will discuss the film, “Defying the Nazis: The Sharps’ War”. The film is available at the Douglas County Libraries as well as being available online at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmLKSMUXyp0&list=PL2B9N1yRND0eG5bHyYWO9pTfo8YnV3xfL
- Saturday, March 11 at 6 p.m. in a member’s home — “Chautauqua Night” Share something with the group – a poem, a skit, and act from a play, a guitar piece, some singing, a kazoo concerto… Or you can just be the appreciative crowd.
- Saturday, May 13 at 6 p.m. in a member’s home — TBA
Social Justice Event
- Saturday, January 21st from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Women’s March on Denver